This web is created, owned, operated and maintained by or for Jot.
Limitation of Use
1. All materials on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from Jot.
2. Jot may change and / or alter the contents of the Site, or may suspend or discontinue the Services provided through the Site at any time without any prior notice.
3. When copying or quoting the Site, please contact the administrator of the Site firstname.lastname@example.org for permission in advance. Jot reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your request to copy or quote from this Site.
Proposal and Offers
1. Please note that any information or material sent to Jot will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Jot shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
2. By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to any Jot web site you hereby grant Jot a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, create derivative works from, modify, transmit, sublicense and distribute and/or have distributed that content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world.
3. You are solely responsible for your interactions and any content you post on the Jot web site.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
This Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You expressly agree that Jot is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
Nothing contained in this Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Jot of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and Jot.
Jot uses reasonably available technology and reasonable security procedures to maintain the security of the Site; however, you acknowledge that no provider can absolutely prevent interception of data or guaranty security of information maintained on computers and on the Internet.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or by means commonly known as overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) changing any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Jot will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You further agree not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Jot on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Explorer).
Disclaimers and Warranties
Although Jot has attempted to provide accurate information on the Site, Jot assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Jot may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Jot products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
Disclosure: Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may materially differ.
JOT CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN CANADA. JOT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, AND ACCESS TO THEM FROM TERRITORIES WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED.
Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials from this Site in violation of applicable export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to any materials or Services shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Province of Alberta and federal law as applicable.
You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, relating to, or connected with your use of the JOT web site, must be filed within one calendar year after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.